Sunday 13 January 2013

What did I eat yesterday?

So yesterday was my nieces first birthday party. I had had my porridge and then nothing else in anticipation of the buffet. I had also reserved my 49 points for this occasion too. It was really funny though because I had weighed myself in the morning and I lost 3.3lbs so I didn't go too crazy. Here's a rough list of what I ate:
2 after eights
1 slice of pizza
About 2 smaller bags of Doritos with salsa dip
1 slice of chocolate birthday cake and 1 slice of sponge birthday cake
1 chocolate log bite size
2 sausage bab with tomato sauce

After that I returned home and just ate a carrot and drank lots of water.

I enjoyed being about to "enjoy" it if that makes sense. I would have hated to be sitting there wishing I could eat more but I didn't, I enjoyed the food and therefore enjoyed the day.

I must also point out I hardly sat down all day as I was running around after Eliza.

So that was my food from yesterday. I'm hoping ill be really good today as I'm at home and temptation is there. Paul will be doing the big shop tomorrow so I'm planning on having ww soup for tomorrow's lunch.

X

3 comments:

  1. Because you weighed yourself before using the 49 points, does that mean you've used up this weeks allocation?

    ReplyDelete