Friday 4 January 2013

My weight watchers challenge

Today I have shopped until I’ve dropped! I’m shattered. Lisa (sister in law) took me to Strafford upon Avon to a lovely shopping outlet. I purchased loads of lovely clothes. Then I went into Redditch where I purchased loads more goodies and my nieces first birthday presents. I cannot believe shes going to be 1 next Thursday! As I was waiting for my father in law to finish servicing my car I went to get my hair cut….it was amazing!! Some me time!! I’ve had a fringe put in and basic tidy up of getting a trim. Love it!
I had a lovely Maccy Ds for tea has I’m starting the diet on Sunday so thought id enjoy myself a little bit. Then I decided to make 2 YouTube videos. One massive haul video and another new style video explaining my 3 month Weight Watchers challenge.
My challenge:
·        Lose a stone in 3 months
·        Blog every day what I ate, drank and any exercise
·        Video blog on YouTube my progress
·        Every Sunday load a longer blog/video blog of how much (if any) I’ve lost.
I would LOVE anyone to follow my progress!
Sorry this blogs so short but I’m honestly shattered and getting very annoyed with YouTube as it’s taking forever to load the videos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment