Sunday 6 January 2013

Day one of my WW challenge...no chocolate cake!!

So today is the first day on the Weight watchers challenge!! I'm pretty non fussed about chocolate (for now) so although we have loads in the house I'm not bothered...I know I'm amazed too!

Breakfast I had weetabix, 2 biscuits with skimmed milk. I struggled to finish it...I've never really been a breakfast person. (3points)
Mid morning snack...a packed of snack a jacks, salt and vinegar which are 2 points and totally delicious!!
Lunch we went to ikea and I had the meatballs and chips (I know I know!) I worked it out by researching the protein, fibre etc and it came out as 16 points.
Now I feel really full so cannot imagine wanting any tea to be honest but who knows...ill add it into tomorrow's blog if I do.

So 6 points remaining but as I say I might fancy something later. Possible options....
🌼•Snack a jacks 2 points
🌼•Monster munch 3 points.
🌼•WW chicken soup 2 points

I know I shouldn't just use my points left to snack and should have a proper meal but we've hardly got anything in as Paul does the big shop on Mondays. Yes yes yes Paul does the big shop and makes the lunches...I do the rest ;) lol!!

Oh god!!! I just walked into the kitchen to get Eliza's tea and grabbed the Pringles and started munching away and suddenly I realised ahhhh no put them down!! Annoying thing is I don't even like that flavour!!


3 glasses of squash so far

A big walk around ikea...that's exercise!!!


This chocolate cake was winking at me in ikea but I said no :(

Right so little update to what I wrote earlier...
For tea I had 2 breaded chicken drumsticks. 3 points for 1 and 7 for 2…so I’ve gone over by 1 point. So you’d think I’d draw the line at that…but I didn’t Paul asked me to get some rice pudding for him in the kitchen so I went but then nipped into the kitchen to get 3 chocolates out of the roses tin..oops!! In my head I was thinking well I’m back at work tomorrow plus I’ve got my 49 weekly points to dip into. I am really hoping that once Pauls done the big shop then I will make the meals which will fill me up and I wont want anything. But knowing me I will want something so many need to get the WW hot chocolate to fill me up a bit plus surpress my chocolate need. Isn’t it amazing…I started the post saying I didn’t want chocolate but now I want it…big time! This is going to be a long 3 months if I don’t have any self control!! Come on Helen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment