Wednesday 2 January 2013

2nd January - carpet cleaner!

I'm so tired today. I have used a powder on the carpet that you scatter on then vacuum up and basically I think I preferred the smell of sick....nice!!  Another morning of sickness so took Eliza to the doctors and was told they think its asthma?! I'm not 100% convinced but it does run in our family (mine and Paul's) but I really thought it was a bug. One thing I can say is how fantastic my doctors are at getting you an appointment. I know my parents doctors you practically have to know you're going to be ill in advance. So the doctors have given her an inhaler and told me to try it for 2 weeks and see where we go from there. I flipping heck milk though!! When Eliza was a baby she threw up loads and now she's doing it again...but it is after coughing so maybe they could be right.

Last night I uploaded two videos onto YouTube. One about my primark purchases and one about my river island, topshop and asos purchases during the Christmas sales. God I love shopping. I literally cannot fit anymore in my wardrobe and I keep selling things or giving them away and I've come to a point now where I don't want to get rid of anything else so the only answer is.....stop shopping!!! Yikes!!

I'm off to get a new car stereo fitted later....so excited because ill be able to play my iPhone in my car woohoo...the only luxury I have in my car! Then I shall be calling in on my Grandma...I wonder what cakes of delight she'll have on offer this week!!

Erm and I feels a bit wrong to mention the diet after what I said in my last sentence but I suppose I should. I wanted to start it ASAP but I'm thinking maybe when I've returned to work ill subscribe then (to ww) and hopefully all the treats will have been eaten in the house by that point. Fingers crossed I can get the willpower going again!!

Hells bells x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment