Thursday 3 January 2013

A lazy day making lots of plans

Lazy day around the house. The doctor has advised that Eliza has a very plain diet over the next few days to hopefully clear her system. So I've created a lovely little buffet for her...my mom would be so proud! She's basically enjoyed picking at bits and so have I :S.

Why do I always talk about food?! I'm going to sign up to weight watchers app again on Monday next week. I don't see the point in signing up for something where I'm not totally going to stick to it. I know I could sign up and log all the junk food I'm eating but I think I need to start afresh...new year, new term at work it enables me to focus better. I've just got to get back into cooking fresh meals again...they were yummy though so got to get a few ideas. I might get the magazine actually.

Yesterday I learnt how to transfer a video from our Sony Handycam to YouTube...it took ages but I worked it out. I then created a video about my most loved beauty product of all time....Batiste dry shampoo. Now some people will think how bizarre but it's the one product that I've used for years and never been disappointed. I've been using mac for nearly a year now and love it but I just feel I'm not ready to do a YouTube video about it because the girls who do those are so beautiful, confident and so skilled that ill feel like I'm not good enough. However I think I might pluck up the courage to do one and see how it goes. I really want Lisa my sister in law to do a video because she's fantastic at doing her make up. I suppose I feel like I'm still very new to make up compared to some ladies so feel I need to learn more before I share it. The same applies to my hair...for a start it needs a trim and colour redone so maybe after that ill do a video but again I feel very inexperienced with styling my hair myself. Although saying that I've taught myself how to curl my hair using GHD's and I've recently purchased a wand which I loved and used every day over the Christmas period. I learnt how to use both by watching YouTube videos so many I should video myself....a way of paying back to YouTube maybe?!

So my future YouTube projects are going to be
* hair styling - curling using my Pearl wand
* mac make up daily routine
* review beauty products
* outfit of the day
* my weight watchers journey
* a whole month without pulling my hair back into a ponytail!

I want to put: get to know me Tag or what's in my bag but I doubt  anyone would want to know but saying that I do have 7...yes 7 subscribers!!! I am amazed!! I am also amazed at how many people have viewed my videos already!!

If anyone has got any suggestions of what videos I could do then please leave suggestions below :)

I must just add how amazed I am at how many people have read and even liked my blogs. It feels like I type this and then that's it so the feeling that someone else reads it and hopefully is interested it's just amazing!! So thank you!!

Tomorrow I'm heading to Redditch to get my car MOT'd and I'm going to spend the time shopping so hopefully ill buy lots of beauty products to review :)

I shall close now but I must add my daily favourite product is Papaw ointment....hopefully it will help my beautiful daughters cheeks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment