Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 3, exercise and marrying a sports student!

Day 3.....I'm so pleased with my efforts today!! My breakfast wasn't brilliant but it didn't ruin my day, lovely lunch and even a cheeky bag of monster munch and jelly (free)!! For dinner I made a vegetable curry (7 day planner)  but then Paul suggested I added prawns so he could have some protein...I checked and it wasn't too bad points wise so I went for it....it was Devine!! Look at that 2 points remaining!!! Woop woop!! 


Exercise wise...I nearly walked to the post office but I was so ready for my lunch I drove there which is a bit naughty. I was teaching all day so was pretty much on my feet for most of it. Everytime I proof read that last sentence I laugh out loud at the word nearly....it sounds like I started the walk then screamed out wow what am i doing?! ahh there my car and I jumped in quickly. Funny thing  is....thats exactly what I did! Next Tuesday ill be walking to the next village to take a  class swimming...now that's exercise I like. Who am I kidding, I'd go and swim then end up doing handstands and muck around. Exercise was my thing for about 6 years when I didn't realise that running was exercise...as soon as I cotton on to that idea, I gave up!! How did I ever marry a sports student/amazingly keen cyclist!!! I thinks there's only so much exercise allowed to be done in one household...Paul's doing enough for the both of us. 

Oh and thank you so much to whoever reads and likes my blog every day without fail!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment