Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bioderma is the bomb!!


I was just heading to bed when I decided to use my new product that I had purchased due to watching loads of you tubers sing its praises. I was AMAZED!!! It just took my make up off including waterproof mascara like no body business. My normal routine is use either make up remover wipes or  a lotion from bodyshop that basically stops your ability to see out of your eyes for 15 minutes afterwards. I'm used to having to scrub at my eyes to remove my eye make up and it's come to the point where sometimes I won't wear eyeliner because of the hassle and gip it causes my eyes. 
Not anymore peeps!!! After one application im sold. Oh and I've gone on at my sister in law so much that she's ordered it too. Lets hope I continue to love it and it appears in my January favourites!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment