Thursday 3 January 2013

Product testing Montagne Jeunesse face masques

I am going to be trying different beauty products and giving you my opinion on the product of how it was to use how it worked on my skin/body, value for money and if I would use it again and generally give you a bit more information.

I will keep a video blog on YouTube and on my blog (here) too.


So my first products I will be testing is the Montagne Jeunesse face masques.


My skin to start with isn't great. I've eaten far too many chocolates over Christmas and boy can you tell!! Generally a few spots around my chin and on my forehead but nothing too major. I have sensitive skin and it can be rather dry on my cheeks and forehead but oily on my t-zone. 


Today 03/01/13 I tried the Chocolate masque anti stress which promises to unblock pores, allow impurities to be drawn out. Coupled with the skin healing properties of Dead Sea salt and the moisturising benefits of cocoa butter and Shea butter. My skin should be left with renewed, rehydrated and younger looking. 


I've left the product on for the advised time of 10-15 minutes or until its dry. So basically 15 minutes is up and I cannot move my face! I'm going to wash it off!! So I washed it off and at first I thought my bathroom sink was going to be plastered in the stuff but as you can see from the picture it wasn't too bad.


So how does my skin feel now?

It feels soft, smooth and flexible but where I had spots they are pretty dry now and one feels a little itchy. I shall keep you posted if this itchiness continues. 

What does my skin look like now? 
As you can see from the photos....it doesn't look too bad considering I've got no make up on haha!! No red patches and looks refreshes actually. 

How was it applying the product? 
Very messy I thought! I pulled along the dotted lines on the corner and started to squirt the product out onto my fingers. The packet crumbled up a bit and got a bit messy. I felt I had an awful lot of product left as I total covered my face but still had some left so I covered part of my neck...bit of a mistake as it was rather awkward removing it. 

Packaging
The packaging looks great and felt the more realistic photos appeared on the back rather than what the front looked like. Also a little fact....it's made in the UK! Good to know! Also vegetarian approved...not that I'm a vegetarian but it’s worth noting. It does advise to do a test patch first but the print is so small I missed that but I do think that is common sense, especially if you have sensitive skin. 

So over all...
Lovely smell, little messy to apply, my face did go rather stiff so not sure I could fully "lie back and relax" but my skin does feel clear, soft and moisturised. My skin does still smell rather chocolaty though. J

1 hour later…
My skin still feels soft and lovely and the spot that was itchy has calmed down now and lucky I still don’t have any redness!




The three products I will be testing.

During

My lovely sink

After

No comments:

Post a Comment